blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Sunday 10 June 2012

Jemima and Peter Came Out To Play

Well hello there :) As I promised a couple of days ago Jemima and Peter are coming out to play and I will show you two lovely cards I made with these stamps :) They don't have their sentiments yet as the small congratulation stickers are in a cupboard that's behind a box or two at the moment lol...

Both Peter and Jemima have been watercoloured with distress markers and the background stamping was done with distress inks. Peter has two layers whereas Jemima has three. Still contemplating adding another layer to Peter lol.


Jemima's card is mostly done with worn lipstick. I am really hoping in the Summer Distress colours we get a new pink... Somewhere between spun sugar and worn lipstick lol. Probably not though hehehe. I cannot even begin to speculate on what our new colours will be, after all we have had red, yellow, green, blue, purple, orange and brown covered already... Maybe another green, an orange or red perhaps.. lol Can't wait to find out!!! Jemima's background is Inkadinkado's Dot Flourishes.


Peter is mostly coloured with Tumbled Glass and pumice stone and his background is done with an Autumn Leaves stamp set.


Now to switch it up my final card today is made using an outline sticker and vellum and coloured with distress markers. I fussy cut my rose and adhered to a white oval and then a red oval. I added an oval tag at the top and some ribbon strips to the card base which has been stamped with Stampin' Up background stamp with adirondack ink. I am thinking maybe it needs a bow at the bottom to give it a lift lol...

I hope you enjoyed my cards. That's all for this post :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

I am entering Peter Rabbit into the following challenges;
Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
Amusing Challenges - Anything Goes
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Three gorgeous cards, I like the Jemmia puddle duck wonderful colouring.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for playing in my Anything Goes over at Amusing Challenges. I'm just sorry that it's taken me so long to visit your blog!

    I just adore the Jemmia and Peter cards - they are perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such lovely cards, using worn lipstick to colour in is such a great idea.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete