blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Friday 22 November 2013

Copic Coloured Sweet Pea Stamp Alassa By Elaine Cox


Just a quick image post for you today... I really wanted to pay with different coloured hair on an image and what better way to do that then with an image of a mermaid? So I grabbed my copics and set to work. I must say as I coloured the hair strand by strand it did take an awful long time! Excuse my colour swatching at the bottom lol.

The image is by Elaine Cox and she is called Alassa. As you can see I used my B/BGs. You can get this image in both digi and rubber formats at Sweet Pea Stamps. I aded some Atyou Spicas for the sparkle on the necklace chain and the fishies. I really love this image and for my first attempt I think she turned out pretty well as hair is something I struggle with.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment