blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 3 February 2014

Baby Shower Decorations Made with SVG's from SVG Cuts and My Grafico using an Ecraft


Well I posted a couple of the boxes I made the other week for the baby shower and now I am going to share with you some pics of the table and banner :) All coloured plain cs id from Canson and the white is HP printer cs.
Full Banner
Banner Up Close
 I used MyGraficos SVG Favors Gift Box by Sherry K for the Treat Boxes and Baby Boy for the onesie and cake topper backgrounds. I cut everything but the butterflies with my ecraft and the butterflies were cut on my Ebosser using lifestyle crafts dies. The Cheesecakes and Butterfly cakes also have a cupcake wrapper from Lifestyle Crafts around them. I had to re-size them by snipping quite a few bits off the end because they are bigger than our standard muffins lol . . .
Mini Cheesecakes with Butterfly Toppers
It's a Girl! Butterfly Cakes



Gift Boxes all Stacked Up
I used the Bundle of Joy SVG kit from SVG Cuts for the prams and the rocking horses and various papers such as DCWV and K & Co.
SVGCuts Pram
SVGCuts Rocking Horse
I made two of each of the rocking horse and pram, my mum liked them so much she too a pram home with her :) Here is a pic of the whole table.
So that was the baby decorations I made for My cousins Baby Shower. Happy To announce the baby arrived safe and sound in January! Now I know its been a long time between blogs lol, sorry *ducks head and blushes.* Truth is with School holidays and Christmas, a family holiday and a baby being born blogging got left by the way side. DT duties start again next week and I also have a few other projects to post that I've been working on so I am going to at least 1 scheduled post a week lol. That's my goal anyhow!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment