blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Dried Marigold, Texture Paste and Spellbinders

Hi everybody, sorry I've been away for so long, but I've had a busy month! Been on holidays, my daughter graduated high school among other things lol. So we have a new challenge starting at Eclectic Ellapu and for the Purple team the the theme is to use Texture Paste. I was a bit challenged by this card, nothing seemed to balance out but I got there in the end.

To start this card I used a Heidi Swapp mini stencil, with Liquitex texture paste. Over this I used dried marigold distress ink. I also used distress ink around my card base. I then used my ebosser to cut Spellbinders dies, the top butterfly layer is vellum. I used more dried marigold on these as well as to stamp the Fiskars sentiment. I added some ribbon and bead string as well as bling from Kaisercraft to finish.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment