blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Thursday 5 September 2013

Fast Cards with Best of K & Co Too


Today I want to show two cards made from one piece of K & Co paper. They are super fast to make and you can do this with any paper that has different image squares or rectangles on it. For example I have some KaiserCraft Christmas papers that have square images that I could do the same thing with.


First step is to choose which squares you want to highlight and cut them out with a craft knife. Make sure you leave enough uncut to make you card background. Next up choose what colour your card base and mounting squares will be. Make the mounting squares slightly larger than your chosen images and tape them together. Tape your background to your card base and then add your squares with double sided tape. For the first card I found squares with a travel theme, for the second card I used love themed ones (not as obvious as the travel ones). I can either add  sentiments ot leave as is and stamp the inside of the cards.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment