blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 28 September 2013

Sketchy Fun with KaiserCraft Seaside Collection and Creative Stamping

This weeks challenge at Eclectic Ellapu is a sketch for the Purple team. Scroll down to the bottom to find out about our awesome birthday blog hop!

So recently I found a store selling out old Kaiser Collections and a lady was selling stamps from various magazines and things.  I bought 3 KaiserCraft pads one being the Seaside Collection. I love the colour combo in this pad but it's not one I would normally pick for myself.

I coloured the boy and girl image that came from a stamp set from Creative Stamping mag with a bunch of Copics and some Atyou Spicas as well (my new favourite toy!) on White Quill Cardstock from Officeworks;
Hat & Flowers: Y38, Y35
Skirt & Bow: R27, R24, Red Spica
Girls Shirt: B32, B34, Lemon Spica
Boys Shirt & Belt: B97, B95
Hat: Y38, Y35, Y28, Gold Spica, B97, B95
Boys Hair: E21, E23, E25, E29
Girls Hair: E57, E53,YR20, E51, E50,
Boy Skin: E13, E11, E00
Girls Skin: E00, E000, E0000, RV10
Boys Shirt & Ground: E33, E31,
Ground: C2, YG03
Sky: B00, B000
I then chose some co-ordinating ages from the KaiserCraft Seaside Collection 6" pad. I decided to use a square card base so cut my layers to fit this. No scientific measuring lol, I just went with what I thought looked good!
I then grabbed two die cuts from the back of the paper pad and used foam tape to give them dimension. I also used the red Atyou Spica pen by copic to add a little sparkle on the red bits.
I also added some bling to give the card a little bit of a lift! I meant to cut a hibiscus flower with my ecraft to add but I forgot! Naughty naughty lol... Here is a pic showing the dimension!
Now onto the important things! Don't forget the birthday bash blog hop TREASURE HUNT starts on the 1st of October!
Look at what you could win!
Prizes prizes galore! You don't want to miss it!.. Anyways I best get back to my crafty endeavors. I have a couple more posts to post but silly me has forgotten to add pics ;) I will get there in the end.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment