blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 19 July 2014

A Very CAS Birthday With Gelatos

Hi everyone :) Still having computer issues and well to be honest issues with the freezing winter we are having in Aus this year. It's that time again though and this time for the Purples it's ANYTHING GOES at Eclectic Ellapu. Sorry for the glare on my card but I forgot to take a pic before I packaged it up to sell lol.

This was a very easy card to make. Basically I stamped my image straight on to 300gsm white cs that is made so you can work right on it. I got it from a craft show I went to last year and I'm hoping when I go back in November that they have more. I  coloured using Faber-Castell Gelatos I used with a waterbrush straight from the tubes so I could get the intense colour. I made sure not to use too much water so the cs wouldn't warp and the colour wouldn't bleed through.

I went around the edge of the card with blue and smudged it with my finger and then did the same with a Tim Holtz Movers and Shapers Label with a pink gelato. I used foam tape to raise the label for a little dimension. As you can see this was a nice quick card to make and I was trying out another CAS idea. I'm getting there I think lol.
Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

1 comment:

  1. Great CAS card and thank you for the comments on my blog my email is carolgill50@hotmail.com would you please get in touch with your email
    carol x

    ReplyDelete