blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Sunday 27 July 2014

Hero Arts Watercolor Petals With Distress Markers


Hiya, I am doing classes at Online Card classes atm and one is Water Color For Card Makers, that link will take you to the main page. If you are interested in their classes right this very minute they have $5 off til the end of the weekend in the US. I bought a whole bunch lol.

For this card I used the Hero Arts Watercolor Petals with Distress Markers in Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Spiced Marmalade, peeled paint and I think Pine Needles. I created the border after I stamped (the opposite of what I was supposed to do and not with the right technique as I didn't have what I needed on hand) with some leftover Windsor $ Newton Cotman watercolours. The sentiments are from different stamp sets and when I find them I will let you know, they are stamped with stazon.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment