blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Thursday 10 October 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 1 Part One Girly Grunge Style!

Because we are packing so many techniques into one class I have decided to break my posts up into 2 sections. I won't go into detail on the techniques though as they are all in Creative Chemistry 102. You need to complete 101 before 102 but it's well worth it. Especially if you are just starting out with Tim Holtz' Distress Products! As a matter of fact I redid all of 101 again to get in the groove for 102! I have decided to try and girl it up for CC02 as it is something I struggle with sometimes. I can make man cards easy peasy with distress but sometimes find it hard to make feminine ones...

Here we go with the first technique.
Distress Paint Marbling
Wow am I ever falling in love with distress paints! Onto the next technique! I overworked his one a bit, but I do like how it turned out with some hints of colour peeking out.
Coloured Crackle
I had to think outside the square for this one as I don't have what tim used so I took my tattered florals die and some black Shrinkies :)
Altered Surface
Well that's the mid point for today Hope you like my efforts so far! My fave out of all I have done so far is the first one! It's so pretty! :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment