This was my first attempt at lifting, it's on a paper that colour would lift from if rewet so I cheated lol. I got some Brushos for christmas and had played around with them . . . a lot lol. Anyway I loved the amount of colours in the leaf green one so just made a panel of that and thought hmm wonder what the KaiserCraft stamp and cuts I got for Christmas would look like on that. As a result the precut leaves were sitting on my desk and I thought why not. I cut the branch up and used them as my leaves for this flower. They are stamped with Archival ink.
I also used Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick on a Mpress Sentiment stamp. I used a Spellbinders die and the circles I added to the front of the card are from die as well.
Thanks for stopping by.