blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 1 February 2016

Watercolor For Cardmakers Intermediate Day 2 - Wet on Dry Roses

I am really struggling with the wet on dry roses. There are a few reasons. First I don't have the right paper (this one is coming), secondly the papers I do have dry super fast which thirdly could be from how hot it is in Australia lol. Also I am using Plaid One Stroke brushes as that's all I have in a big size... While they look like roses they are not soft and pretty like they should be... This is attempts one and two.


Three


My leaves leave a lot to be desired lol. Oh well practice makes perfect.
Purple

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! I know it can be frustrating when you don't have ideal supplies, but I really love how your roses came out ! Especially the purple one at the bottom - you have lovely highlights and shadows, and the leaves look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete