blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 2 January 2012

12 Cards of Christmas T!m Holtz Style All done and dusted


Does a happy dance :) Here they all are together as a recap :)




 So learning this blog this as I go :) lol I had to do a sideways one and throw them out of alignment. Well there you go all 12 cards in all their glory! Hope you enjoyed my journey!

As a side  note. How quickly did the ecraft become my best friend? 11 of the 12 cards were made using it :) Pretty impressed with that lol. I also used the cuttlebug a lot as well. So for those of you thinking about getting an electronic cutter don't toss away the old one just yet! you may find you still need it as 7 of my cards had elements cut in the bug on them :)

Can I say.... What a journey :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment