blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Friday 1 August 2014

Watercolour Daisy Thanks


Hi Everyone, this week at Eclectic Ellapu I chose watercolour for the theme because I am doing a class at Online Card Classes. I bought a bunch more last weekend because they had $5 off every class except for the new one coming up. If you haven't guess this is the class I am doing, Watercolour for card makers, lol.

I used Windsor & Newton Cotman Water watercolours in a 45 pan set that I have with Stampendous Daisy Thanks clear stamps that I have stamped in Stazon jet black as my archival has grown legs and run for the hills... For some reason my Stazon had dried out something fierce and I had to reink it twice to get it wo work . . . For my first attempt at this technique it didn't turn out too bad lol.
Thanks for stopping by,
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

1 comment: