blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 18 August 2014

Special 200th Blog Post Mini Easel Card With Drawer Featuring Candy Lane

So for my 200th blog post I thought I would have a break from SYS2 and post my Daughters 11th birthday card. As you can see it has a bit of a twist. It's an Easel box card so that you can put whatever you want in the little drawer that comes out. Here is a link to the youtube vid I watched to show me how to do this. I used two colours however because that's what miss 11 wanted lol.
I used KaiserCrafts Candly Lane 6" paper pad for this card 'cause if you can't tell . . . my daughters favourite colour is hot pink lol. I also used dies from Spellbinders and Lifestyle crafts as well as archival ink for the sentiment and prima flowers nd some resin floers from Ebay.
For the foam insode I just used some that came in something new once upon time. I have a box full of this stuff just for that purpose. She also got a ring and bracelet in this so I cut slots using my Tim Holtz Scissors and my Prima Knife.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

1 comment: