blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Thursday 21 August 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Watercolour Spotlight

Hi we are at the bonus day and the final stretch of Stretch Your Stamps 2 at Online Card Classes. Panicking a bit as I have 6 cards still to make (I wanted to do more but time is of the essence lol) in the next 24 hours lol. Sorry in advance for the glut of close together posts!

So the storu behind this card and the next one is that I had a specific stamp set I wanted to use that I put somewhere so I could find it . . . and promptly lost it lol. I had to borrow some stamps off my friend to do this one, but may after class finishes now that I found my stamps in a spot I looked five times I will make this card with my original vision.

I have used Stazon Jet Black to stamp my stamps, the sentiment is from Kaisercraft and the flowers are freebies off a mag I think but I'm not really sure. I used Dylusions, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and a home made glimmer mist as well. Oh and it's on Ranger Watercolor Cardstock, my new fave watercolour cs! I need to get the hang of this technique a bit more.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment