blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Easy Watercolour Outline and Debossing


So we are at my second card from day 5 of Stretch Your Stamps 2 at Online Card Classes and I have chosen to use an Mpress stamp set, same flower again I know lol. It looks good what can I say?  I used Distress inks in Pine Needles and Aged Mahogany for the flower and Tumbled Glass for the border. I have used some Hemtique Twine and a Buttuerfly border punch I have for the itty butterflys. Really need to start writing on my dies what brand they are . . . I coloured the butterflys with Aged Mahogany so they tied in with the flower and sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

1 comment:

  1. I am really diging your water colour work, very artsy and whimsical in places. The card classes have been well worth it and your cards have been lush.

    ReplyDelete