Friday, 29 March 2013
Fiskars Asian Inspired Lantern Cards
I then grabbed some DCWV white core cs in a nice yellow colour trimmed to card size and ran it through my bug with the Cuttlebug Lanterns embossing folder. I then used my Tim Holtz sanding block to sand the raised images and show the white core of the cs. I adhered the lanterns with foam squares and they were finished . . .
Well they should have been finished hahaha. One card I stuck the embossed base on the card upside down so I had to fix that. That's bad enough, however the next card I not only stuck the base upside down, I stuck the lanterns on the base upside down as well . . . I took my heat tool and heated everything up so the tape would release easier and fixed it all up lol . . .