blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Friday 8 March 2013

Hero Arts Time to Stamp + Weathered Clock For A Fast Card


I stamped the  background for this card using Tea Dye Distress Ink. I chose tea dye becaue I don't use it very often lol. I used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Weathered Clock die with some Core'dinations Distress Kraft Core but not sure which colour the cs is lol (Wish they printed it on the back ;)). I think it looks like Vintage photo from pics online. I then sanded the clock and hands and added vintae photo diestres ink around the edges. 

From the same cream cs I  cut a medium size Lifestyle Crafts label from the labels set and inked the edges with my ink blending tool in tea dye followed by vintage photo. For some reason no matter hat I did I couldn't get it to look like the backgound lol. I stamped the clocks over the top with tea dye, They are very feint so they don't really show up in the pic, and misted with water because everything looked way to dark. I then stamped the Tim Holtz Sentiment from the Urban Chic Stampers Anonymous set with Tea Dye and embossed it with Ranger Superfine Clear Embossing powder.


I used a brown brad to put the clock hands together and then I used foam tape to raise both the sentiment and the hands up for some dimension. Oh and I adhered the clock with Multi-Medium Matte.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

I am entering this at:
CAS-ual Friday - Stamped Background
613 Avenue - Tic Tac Toe - Die Cuts, Stamped Image and Free
Joyful Stamper - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - By The Numbers

5 comments:

  1. I like your stamped clock background with the huge clock as a focal point on top! Everything goes so well together!
    Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great clock wallpaper! Love how you chose the color based on the fact that you haven't used it in awhile. I think I need to do that across the board with a lot of different supplies! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, love the clock background, the perfect backdrop for the weathered clock. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so nice. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to having you visit again in our neighborhood soon & often. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weathered clock is one of my favorite dies! I love how you combined it with your sentiment. Nicely done! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete