blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 25 March 2013

Pattern Play Day Two Using Prima And Porta Crafts




 Day two of pattern play and chose to emulate Jennifer Rzasa today. I borrowed a friends stamp set because it had some lovely big giant flowers in it. You are supposed to stamp one of each of the designs but they don't actually line up so instead I stamped four of the second largest flower on Prima Inamorato pp from the Cavalier Collection.
I then fussy cut the four layers to make my dimensional rose. The stamp set is from Porta Crafts 3D collection. I guess it's just called rose or something as it doesn't have a name on the packet . . .
Next I decided I wanted to use the leaf stamp to fussy cut some leaves. I used more Prima paper, this time I used Rue 88 Cafe Diamant and then fussy cut them. I used Jet Black Archival for the flower and leaves.
I layered the rose using foam tape between each layer as well as underneath. The leaves are double sided taped down. The sentiment is stamped with Deep Purple Archival.
I couldn't help it. I am back in the bling thing lol. I used it once and now it's probably going to be on everything! Everything is better with bling!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple
I am entering this here:
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Spring/Easter
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha,bling works everytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week at 613 Ave Create.

    ReplyDelete