blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 12 October 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 2 Part One Girly Grunge Style

I love how much we learn in Creative Chemistry! So many awesome ideas. Some of the designers really kick it up a notch too! So without further ado lets  get the first technique happening! This is my second attempt as my first didn't go so well lol. I used 3 sizes of punchinella for the spots. Crafters workshop and Prima stencils for the rest.
Mixed Media
I hunted high and low for something I needed to do this technique in the end I winged it with my ebosser! lol Again my first attempt was a major fail!
Embossing Take 1
Embossing Take 2













I didn't flick oops...
Embossing Through
Ok so that's it for part one :) Part two coming up shortly
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment