blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 2 April 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day Eight Finished Projects



I have two projects for day 8. One is bright and cheery the other is in more earthy tonesof brown and orange. A nice Autumn card considering it is Autumn in Australia right now :) maybe that's why I keep reaching for the orange. Could also be all the Harmony day learning the kids have been doing at school lol.

My Autumn colours card with a grungeboard flower. The leaves were cut with my ecraft from book pages and distressed.


The butterflys have had some triple thick painted over the top. It did react with the inks of course but I likes it :) The sentiment is from the Fiskars Butterfly Dreams set. "Butterfly kisses and birthday wishes"


And yes . . .  More Bling lol. Can there ever be too much?
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

Entered at Simon Says Stamp - anything goes.

1 comment:

  1. I can see how much fun you have had taking the class and it shows in these beautiful creations... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete