blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 2 April 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day Three Finished Projects



Hmm fitting three projects for day 3 lol . . . I had some trouble with the alcohol ink one but figured out what I was doing and saved one I hated :) It was as simple as too much blending solution.

The first is the embossing folder technique, I added some brads and a lock and key from the Idea-ology range.


The next is a lion on the alcohol inked background. All things considered her turned out pretty well :) I added some beads down the side for a bit of extra interest.


Another alcohol inked one. This one is on the background I saved. I kept it clean and simple just adding a sticker sentiment.


Told you these posts would be short and sweet! :) lol
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

Entered at Simon Says Stamp - anything goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment