blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 2 April 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day Six Finished Projects



I have two to share for day 6, distress markers :) I could have also added this to day 5 for distress stains because of the background lol . . .

The first card is almost camoish lol. I am definitely expanding my horizons colour wise lately. Greens? OMG Camo greens at that lol . . . I do like how it turned out though :)


I added some baubles and a happy birthday sentiment to this one. For both I have used Day 5 backgrounds that I made. I made loads. I have a whole pile of backgrounds still to use from all the days lol.


Loving the variety of looks you can get with so few supplies too. For many of the techniques you can swap out what you don't have for what you do. :)
Happy Scrappin'

Entered at  Just Keep On Creating - anything goes.

1 comment:

  1. Its awesome that the creative chemistry challenge is making you try different techniques, you seem to really be enjoying it. i love this card, the three butterflies and colours are just lovely.

    Thanks again Tabatha for sharing your work at Just keep on creating, I love that you are playing along so regularly

    ReplyDelete