blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Thursday 22 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day Two

I didn't really do anything to post on day one as it was mostly just checking out your stash and seeing what you have to use. Day two however is a whole nother matter lol. I even got my boyfriend trying a few techniques :) Woohoo Ty T!m!!! :)

So I will show pics from each of us on our crafty endeavors. Just bunch shots at this stage I will add some single shots over the weekend as I played some more and made some I love love love :)

These are my Mans :)


These are mine. I do have the say I hated my first blend and spritz one til I stamped it. Then I loved it! :)


We used some cheap manila folders that I cut with the ornamental movers and shapers die. I am not fussed on these as they are quite rough and don't give the same results as smoother paper. I did some more on a smooth white cs and like them a whole lore more. Will grab some pics over the weekend and upload them. It has been go go go this week lol.
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment