blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Monday 5 March 2012

Embossing Folders and Markers!

Hello crafters of the world :) lol

Today I want to share a video with you on making embossed and coloured backgrounds using markers. As I said in my last post, I don't have matching Tim Holtz stamps and folders and as they run into high numbers to buy I don't see me buying any anytime soon. I decided to try and find a way to get a similar look without owning the stamps.



I have texturz from sizzix.



Cuttlebug folders.



And finally Texture Fades.


Any embossing folder or plate that you can use in a sizzix or cuttlebug or any other machine will work for this technique as well. Darice, spellbinders etc.

The next photo shows a mix of markers I have tried. Still waiting for my distress markers. Can't wait to try them and to co-ordinate them with the distress stains!


I am still learning as i go with this. I just couldn't find any info on the web about this and thought I would share. I hope this helps some more people out!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment