blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Thursday 8 March 2012

Doily Card With My Ecraft



Hi all Just wanted to share a card I made with my ecraft....

I found a circle doily type svg on a free blog. In SCAL 3 I took the svg and copied it and flipped it and laid it slightly over the first copy and then merged or did a union... or both? Sorry lol exhausted at the moment or I would try it again lol. Anyway by doing this I got my card base.

I cut a white circle to fit my card top and another for inside. I ran the top circle through my cuttlebug with a sizzix texturz plate. I used a lifestyle crafts die to layer the sentiment on white and then black cs. The flowers are I am Roses, I used black soot distress stain to colour them and then used home made shimmer spray to make the colour bleed down.



The butterfly is made using ten movers and shapers Tim Holtz Butterfly's and one piece of thin chip. I sprayed each of the butterfly's with shimmer spray and then adhered one to the base. The rest I ran through the cuttlebug in an embossing folder. I used a thin layer of matte accents on the body of each butterfly to glue the layers together. I added the second circle on the inside for writing on :)



Love the way this card turned out!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning card. I have just popped by to say I have nominated you for an award over on my blog :) http://cliona-at-night-owl.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-awardpassing-on-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh My Goodness :) Thank you very much! Hugs

      Delete