blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Friday 23 March 2012

Washi Tape Card and Vintage Ladies

Hi

Quick stop by to show you a couple more cards I have made recently.

The first has a Washi tape boarder. I recently bought a 10 pack of Washi tape from Sawyer's Place and wanted to make a card with it. I chose the plain dark blue and edged a white card base with it and built my card up from there.


The circle stamp is from kaisercraft Madame Boutique as is the background vine stamp. I grabbed the thinking of you from a random stamp set. Can't remember which off the top of my head and cut it with a lifestyle crafts oval die. I used tumbled glass and broken china distress inks. The flower is an I am roses flower edged with distress stain and spritzed with home made glimmer mist.

This next card is for my mum for her birthday. I just love the vinatgey feel of this card. I started with the pp from the Prima Romantique 6x6 pad and worked from there.


The stamp is from a huge See Dee's Box Set that was bought a good while ago. It almost perfectly matches the pp right down to the hat. I coloured the stamp with Faber-Castell Big Brush Markers. After I stamped her I used my finger to push the colour around. I added some burgundy ribbon and stamped the sentiment with the same marker as my ladies dress. I cut the sentiment with a Lifestyle Crafts Labels die and adhered it with foam tape for dimension. I then coloured an I Am Roses rose with the Big Brush Marker and spritzed with home made glimmer mist (need to work quickly before the marker dries).

Hope you like my cards :) I totally love my Prima Lady card!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

Entered at
Just Keep on Creating - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tabatha,
    Another lovely card, great vintage style and colours. I am sure your mum will love the card.

    thanks again for entering my anything goes challenge, keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the ribbon detail on the lady.

    ReplyDelete