blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Saturday 31 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Day Five

I have up to day 5 on my puter so thought I would jot down another quick post before I upload and sort days 6-10 lol. If my blogging is anything to go by at the moment (very disorganised) imagine my craft space is all I can say! Haha :)

I found no matter how much colour I put down I needed to spray my cs first. Might need to rewatch and see what I am doing wrongs haha . . .


Below is first gen but as you can see I am moping every last lil juicy scrap off my mat. The lighter ones of these are 2nd generation. The colours are just so vibrant!





Premisted.


No water.


Splatter attack!


I had a very small piece of what I assume to be craft paper, as I haven't bought any yet to play with and made my own resist paper . . . I am totally in love with it.  Wish I had some more of the paper. The pics  really don't do justice to the real thing.


The look is somewhere in between these two I think lol


If your playing along with Tim I hope you are having fun and learning loads too :)
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment