blinkie

CraftyCrafter

Sunday 18 March 2012

I Have Been Nominated For The Versatile Blogger Award

A huge thank you to Cliona Larkin :) This was totally unexpected! So here is the run down of how it goes. . .


The conditions of accepting this award are


To thank the person who gave it to you and include a link to their blog.
Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly.
Tell them you have nominated them for the award.
Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Below are the very talented bloggers I now pass the Award on to.


Heavenly Craft Musings
Ink Stains With Roni
Birds Cards
Lacy Quilter
Gaal Creative
Missy G Designs
Crafting With Owse
Kreations By Kimberly Rae
Cards and Things By Alex
Hecho a Mano
Single Dad Laughing
Viva Amiga Ok so my geeky side is showing. . . shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Suzz's Stamping Spot
Nathalie's Studio If you haven't checked out Creative Jump Start what are you waiting for?
Donna Salazar Designs

Wow that was hard work! Next I have to let everyone know I nominated them :)
Ok so seven things about me . . . Hmm Getting my thinking cap on. . .

1. I am the mother of 3 beautiful children, 2 girls 15 and 8 and my beautiful boy who is in heaven.
2. I am currently studying Cert III in Education Support (Teachers aide)
3. I live on the South Coast of NSW in Australia
4. If I could craft all day everyday I probably would
5. No Brainer here but my favourite colour is PURPLE allthough lately I have been experimenting witth colours I don't usually use much.
6. Every Tuesday myself and two friends get together and craft. Is brilliant because even if it's been a busy week I still get to craft.
7. I love Butterflys as if you couldn't tell from my blog and flowers! :) Oh and don't forget the sparkles!

Thank You So much Cliona. And a happy dance from me! I won an award woot woot!
Happy Scrappin'
Purple

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for giving me this award. I really appreciate you think on me. But I'm afraid, I do not follow these kind of chains. I hope you understand it.
    Warm regards, Cuchy

    ReplyDelete